Monday, August 23, 2010

SMileS

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh...=)

I'm Back...! ^_^after along time not to post anything in my blog.

Today our respected lecturer ,Mdm.Noraslinda has thaught us about Smiles,
(it's not learning how to smile..hehe but...
it is all about Simplified Molecular Input Line Entry Specification (SMILES) which is a specification for unambiguously describing the structure of chemical molecules using short ASCII strings.And,I'm very happy to share it with all of you..=)

Below are the chemical structures with the smiles(below each picture) that i have done.Take a look..^-^








Not to forget to Mdm.Noraslinda,I would like to thank to you so much for teaching me this KOS subject and pleasa forgive me for all my mistakes that I have done during class time.Hope that
Allah will give you a big reward for all your kindness..=)

Thank you madam..=)=)

1 comment:

  1. Simplified Molecular Input Line Entry Specification (SMILES)
    hehehe...comel...

    nati follow blog maz ye...
    ni link die..
    http://mazieramuizuddin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete